кожа

“no need to stress it, fad. in fact, people who are genuinely your friends can look beyond those blemishes and flaws on your skin to see other qualities within you.”  i say to my self every morning.



as pimples popping up again on my face, i kinda feel on edge when people starring at me. i often think that i might disgust them.

i really want them to believe me that it is not that i do not take good care of my skin. i’ve tried things. it just hasn’t paid dividends yet. and off course it stressed me out.

but putting up with it helps me get myself together. i believe that my skin condition is just normal. and as i try the best that i can to preserve and nurture it, i should be more patient and appreciate the healing progress.

it’s not that i give up tho. i just don’t want to overthink or overdone anything anymore. my skin is tired. and so am i. i’ve grown to internalized that as long as i am healthy and fit, fulfilling society’s unrealistic beauty standards was just a side hustle.



oh have i written about this enough....




Comments

Popular Posts